[TYPO3-core] RFC #5918: Bug: No language overlay with TS select on table pages

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Fri Nov 19 11:58:50 CET 2010

Hi,

"WARNING: This is still highly unsupported for all other tables than the
“pages” table. If this is to work well for any table you wish to
configure, some more work needs to get done!"

taken from doc_core_api.

Having this in mind I'd say the solution is sufficient for now - +1 by
reading.

I'd say it would be great to have a generic solution, but it would be
even better to get rid of the foreign-table translation-mode and move
pages to the single-table concept as well.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch