[TYPO3-core] RFC #5918: Bug: No language overlay with TS select on table pages

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Nov 19 09:30:54 CET 2010

Am 19.11.10 00:30, schrieb Fabrizio Branca:
> Solution:
> If table is "pages" do a $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->getPageOverlay()
> instead of a $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->getRecordOverlay()

Use HMENU instead of CONTENT?

Still, the check won't hurt, but I'd like the hardcoded "pages" to be an
configurable value, in case you want to overlay other records with a
different table as well.

Something like $foreignTableOverlayIdent = 'pages, tx_myExt, tx_yourext';

What do you think?

cheers
Mathias

--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a