[TYPO3-core] RFC #16357: Feature: visualize beeing in an workspace by coloring the topbar

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 16 21:41:24 CET 2010

On 16-11-2010 21:12, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Damn.. I really ask myself, why they implement all that shiny stuff, but

What shiny stuff? If I switch versions of a page I see no changes at
all, the button "Version Management" results in a 404, ... (Yes, I
converted to the new versioning stuff in the update wizard)

Well, we have some time left before the release date :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert