[TYPO3-core] RFC #16357: Feature: visualize beeing in an workspace by coloring the topbar

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Nov 16 20:53:47 CET 2010

On 11/11/10 1:42 PM, Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Hey list,
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16357
>
> Branches:
> trunk only
>
> Problem:
> new fancy design option developed by Lars and integrated by Steffen G.
> (CSS)
>
> the new workspace selector sets classes on the body so that you
> visualize beeing in a workspace by having another coloring of the topbar
>
> Solution:
> add the css
>
> Notes:
> copy the attached image to EXT:t3skin/images/backgrounds
>

> regards
> Steffen

I'm having some major performance problems in all Webkit browsers after
this patch.  If I'm in a workspace already, and click the workspace
selector then it takes ~5 seconds to open and CPU usage goes to 100%.
When I remove the -webkit-border-shadow, its fine.

Is anyone else able to duplicate this or is it just my outdated graphics
card?