[TYPO3-core] RFC #16107: Bugfix - listNum = 0 not working anymore due to stdWrap changes

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Nov 16 20:04:13 CET 2010

>> One thing I notice is that the list of function types is mixed case.
>> cObject, getText etc are camel-cased whereas functioname, fieldname,
>> etc are lower cased. It looks like this follows the conventions from
>> TSRef, but transforms function-name to function name. Would it make
>> sense to keep be consistent and camel case everything or follow
>> TSRef directly?

I guess this is just a translation mistake, since the one who wrote TSref didn't realize that in English there are two words while in other languages it is one:

function name => Funktionsname

So IMHO it doesn't hurt to have it camel cased and change TSref accordingly.

Does this answer your question?

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian