[TYPO3-core] RFC #16369: Add "edit end token" to allow custom post configuration in localconf.php

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Mon Nov 15 11:08:56 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 12.11.2010 18:01, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> Type: feature
> Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16369
>
> "INSTALL SCRIPT EDIT POINT TOKEN" limits the range in localconf.php
> which is handled by class t3lib_install. Configuration ABOVE this token
> is not touched by t3lib_install.
>[...]

+0.2 by testing:

1) Patch does not apply to latest trunk.
    I hope, I applied it correct manually...

2) Functionality is nearly correct: TYPO3_CONF_VARS
    are only changed between Start- and End-Token,
    BUT the 'Update'-Comment
       // Updated by TYPO3 Install Tool 15-11-10 11:00:34
    is added twice: before End-Token (correct) AND at the end
    of the File, just before ?> (wrong)

/Stefan