[TYPO3-core] RF: Feature #13610: t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick - Hook request

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Nov 14 10:42:22 CET 2010

> If you already have the hook implementation ready in the version
> extension, could you share it with us, so that we could test the "whole
> package"?

The version extension doens't need it but the workspace extension does.
If this patch isn't active and if "Frontend preview" is not activsted
you'll see the ugly old split-screen if you preview anything in a
workspace. If you apply this patch you'll see the new (not yet shiny)
workspace preview.

Since the workspace extension is in place you can test it using these steps:

1) Install "workspaces"
2) Create a workspace and switch into that workspace
3) Disable Frontend preview
4) Click on any preview-icon -> you'll end up in the old split-screen
5) Apply the patch
4) Click on any preview-icon -> you'll end up in a new split-screen
which consists of some ExtJS tabs.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--