[TYPO3-core] RF: Feature #13610: t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick - Hook request

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sun Nov 14 03:02:23 CET 2010

Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb am 30.10.2010 15:53:
> Am 17.10.2010 14:12, schrieb Benjamin Mack:
>> Hey Mick,
>>
>> attached is a new version that extracts all the version / workspace code
>> from the viewOnClick function. Tolleiv and me thought that we can now
>> perfectly implement the version / frontend preview logic in the new
>> version.
>>
>> However, we need to adapt the new version/workspace extension, where we
>> opened up a forge issue (#10300).
>>
>> All the best,
>> Benni.
>
> Hi,
>
> the last patch contained an error within the JavaScript - a ' was missing.
>
> Updated v3 attached.

This would add a hook which can "preprocess" the $viewScript or maybe
alter some other variables. But overall it cannot alter the way the
preview link is rendered. Is this really enough for the version
extension to render a "smart-preview"?

If you already have the hook implementation ready in the version
extension, could you share it with us, so that we could test the "whole
package"?

Cheers,
Ernesto