[TYPO3-core] RFC #16318: Enable FlashMessages to fade out after delay

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Nov 13 23:36:35 CET 2010

Hi there,

please find attached my version of the patch. These are actually two
versions:

v4:
is the one which works by adding the fade out javascript directly.

v4_PageRenderer:
is the version I would prefer, but doesn't work because at the point
where the queue tries to add the javascript it's already too late and
the page renderer has echoed the ExtOnReady code already...

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner