[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16228: [Feature] TCA tree

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 02:39:20 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Please remind that the example with fe_groups is only a showcase and not
> a real life example, as fe_froups allow to apply more than one parents,
> while a tree node only can have one parent node.

Good evening!

Does this mean it's not possible to use the
new TCA tree to display related records which
have more than one parent?

Actually I've just tried to use the tree to
display those, but either it shows a completely
wrong tree or it doesn't render the tree at all.

Could this be implemented somehow still?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas