[TYPO3-core] RFC #14490: New Backend design

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri May 28 13:32:09 CEST 2010

Am 28.05.2010, 13:26 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> in general +1 by reading and testing.
thanks for your review, Steffen

> One major criticism - i already mentioned it to SteffenG:
> The page tree selection is inline-block, which makes it really strange
> looking for very short page names or very long ones. Module menu also
> has block selection, and i would change it in page tree simular.
I'm on your side, also Susanne said she dislikes it this way.
It's really hard to find the active in huge trees by just quickly
scrolling through.

As an excuse: I only did, what I was asked to do. Lars says block
highlight is a no-go.
Think we can outvote him in a follow-up.

> One minor: the su text in toolbar is very hard to read (red color on
> dark brown). i suggest to lighten the red.
On my screens it looks quite good in red and I like it. Will talk to Lars
about this during our next session (Sunday or later).

Steffen