[TYPO3-core] RFC #14490: New Backend design

Patrick Broens patrick at netcreators.com
Fri May 28 09:27:37 CEST 2010

On 27-5-2010 16:35, Ingo Renner wrote:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I now arrived in Germany.
>
> first, welcome back! :)
>

> Thanks for your great mail, I think that's the kind of spirit we need here!
I fully agree.

I personally don't care if the backend looks a bit different in older
browsers, but is fully functional and only lacks some visual things. We
specifically need to focus on the future, not the past.

As for the data-uri's; Does anybody have big experience with it? There
were some security issues with it in the past, because of the use of
base64 encoding. Some security software was not happy with that.

Patrick