[TYPO3-core] RFC #8305: SQL debug output is not shown in the Backend

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Thu May 27 23:29:47 CEST 2010

Hi.

On 01.05.10 17:08, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thx for all nice comments and reviews. Finally we got this old gremlin
> solved, as it was not possible to debug in BE (without cc_debug) since
> docheaders.
> Now we can! :)
>
> Committed to trunk, rev 7486
> I will continue improving this console, so feel free to contribute ideas
> (i have many many in mind)

Sorry. I have to bring this topic up again. The commit silently removed
a handy feature for debugging in the FE. Beforehand it was possible to
invoke the function with an integer as "header" resulting in extra space
before/after the debug output.

I suggest to re-implement this feature, or at least argue against it (I
really like the feature ;-)).

Regards
Jochen