[TYPO3-core] RFC #14490: New Backend design

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu May 27 16:28:15 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hi Dmitry and all,

> I use TYPO3 and I want it to be good. That often means being critical. If
> you do *any* work, you have to accept criticism because criticism is
> usually meant to improve the product.

An answer not directly to your post, but a general advice:

That may be true, but the tone often sets the atmosphere for a
discussion. That's something everyone here needs to remember when
writing to the list. Be polite yourself to allow to expect the same from
others. Especially with people from a lot of countries and cultures and
with very different levels in experience we need to be careful about
what we post to public mailing lists.

Especially those here with commit permissions should be careful and
should not treat that as a given right, but rather a privilege.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner