[TYPO3-core] RFC #14490: New Backend design

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Thu May 27 15:41:01 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-27 07:48, Steffen Gebert wrote:

> I also don't share opionion that modern browsers should run with old
> tears for ages, because of stupid IE users.

Thanks Steffen for you work and the brain power you're adding to the
community but... Stop using expressions such as "stupid users".

Maybe you never had to deal with huge corporate organizations that deal
themselves with other systems like Peoplesoft or Oracle that weren't
updated and breaks under anything better...

Those big names systems don't care as much as TYPO3 CoreTeam about
compatibility. ;) So the "stupid user" is stuck to IE6 and can't install
something else because he got some "Group Policies" that lock the whole
computer.

Yes, we all hate IE6 but even with Google saying they stop support for
IE6, it won't change "corporate reality".

Patrick