[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14394: Better debug output for SQL Explain

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed May 26 13:28:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>>
>> ah, forgot to mention one thing I noticed while testing: Testing this
>> with dbal does not work (no console shows up and if you call the "wrong
>> insert" from your make wrong test extension you get an fatal error).
>>

> yes, DBAL does it different. As without MySQL all queries are fired and
> MySQL retrieve the error code, DBAL parse the query with sqlParser and
> break on error.
>
> Maybe Xavier could answer more detailed, i think simular output as
> without DBAL would be more helpful (seeing the wrong query and trace)

I created a bug report associated to this RFC (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14483) in order for me to integrate this feature into DBAL.

As said, it would be great to have such support there. Moreover, queries in DBAL might be quite more complicated when dealing with blob or clob as the original query get split into many queries.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en