[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14394: Better debug output for SQL Explain

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed May 26 11:08:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

Susanne Moog schrieb:

> ah, forgot to mention one thing I noticed while testing: Testing this
> with dbal does not work (no console shows up and if you call the "wrong
> insert" from your make wrong test extension you get an fatal error).

yes, DBAL does it different. As without MySQL all queries are fired and
MySQL retrieve the error code, DBAL parse the query with sqlParser and
break on error.

Maybe Xavier could answer more detailed, i think simular output as
without DBAL would be more helpful (seeing the wrong query and trace)

vg Steffen