[TYPO3-core] RFC#0014465: Make use of the new Sprite API throughout the TYPO3 Core Backend

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue May 25 23:48:11 CEST 2010

Am 25.05.2010, 23:41 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> Also i see a css problem with iconheight, see screenshot
I already wondered, why display:inline + padding-left is used instead of
inline-block+width. This should solve this (didn't have a look at the
patch now, only know an older version from last week).

> So it looks like there is some additional work needed before this can go
> in.
That's very bad. I need this for my work, (my) plan was to have this in
today and my patch comes tomorrow.

Would be cool, if some of you (lonely working souls here on the list)
could support Steffen a bit and improve the patch.

Thanks a lot!

Steffen