[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Tue May 25 13:58:26 CEST 2010

I now checked through the complete documentation of the ImageMagick
command-line tool. The parameters used in Georg's testcase are
definitely wrong. An integer in square brackets following a file name is
allowed for source files and selects a single frame in a multi frame
image format, but must be enclosed INTO the quotes and may never be
appended AFTER them! (See section "Selecting Frames" of
http://www.imagemagick.org/www/command-line-processing.html)

So all file parameters in the testcase that have appended brackets must
be changed from...
	"C:/Users/...fe_maskNT.gif"[0]
	"C:/Users/...fe_maskNT.gif[0]"

With the latter form all testcases should work with my patches.

Cheers,
Jörg.