[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9793: No way to hook into the publish process for a workspace

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat May 22 23:39:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> On 30.01.09 10:11, Francois Suter wrote:
>> This would be ready to commit but comments about using of interface must
>> be taken care of first.
> I agree. Steffen, can you update the patch and send it to the list?

i'm a bit indecisive with the interface.
At the time this RFC was done we had a decision to allow hooks only with
an interface. in the meantime we have several new hooks came without
interface. We even have different kinds of integration.
Personally I don't see any advantage of interface for the hook here, all
existing workspace hooks are without interface.
We have some in cms which makes sense, so imho we need a good reason to
use an interface .

Also our goal to unify all hooks isn't reached at any stage.

So if you insist on interface i will do, i only want to rethink about it.

vg Steffen