[TYPO3-core] RFC #13729: Cleanup: t3lib_div CGL Cleanup: Missing spaces around string concatenator

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat May 22 22:54:26 CEST 2010

Hey stefano,

I mean, it would be great if you could share a tutorial / blog entry /
documentation on how to get this done, so we could actually get this
topic (CGL) done finally and completely.

In the long term we should add a CGL cleanup as a pre-commit hook in SVN
(or Git?). Anyone up for it?

All the best,
Benni.