[TYPO3-core] RFC #13379: Sprite Icon API

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat May 22 19:01:51 CEST 2010

Am 02.05.2010 20:59, schrieb Benjamin Mack:
> Hey,
>
> finally committed v10 of the patch to trunk (rev. 7511). Thanks!
>
> Next steps:
>
> * Create a sprite generator
> * Make the core icons backwards-compatible so that the core can live
> with calls to the sprite API when there is no skin installed
> * Replace all the parts in the core to make use of the new Sprite API.
>
> If anyone is up for any of the tasks, let me know.
>
> I will now update the documentation on the wiki!
>
> All the best,
> Benni.
Attached follow-up 2 (binary diff!) replaces the originally shipped
sprites in this thread with new ones. it removes duplicates, not working
(probably developement?) stuff and reduces the count of sprites to 5 big
ones (before 23 with sometimes only 2 icons).

P.S: this sprites that has been automatically created with an modified
prototype of an sprite generator class using the sprite genration api
which will be introduced in version 4.5.

happy sunny saturday