[TYPO3-core] RFC #13379: Sprite Icon API

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat May 22 18:11:26 CEST 2010

Am 02.05.2010 20:59, schrieb Benjamin Mack:
> Hey,
>
> finally committed v10 of the patch to trunk (rev. 7511). Thanks!

Since the SpriteGenerator API is committed we now can make use of it.
attached follow up removes the part, that already is included in
spriteGenApi and uses the information produced there.
P.S.: this is part one of the final steps...
what's next:
  - follow up to spriteGenApi to fix a bug in
  - improove t3skin sprites,css and TBE_Styles definition to interact
  - usage of sprite icons in backend step1 (patch provided by uxw)
  - usage of sprite icons part2 (patch from me "the missing rest, fixing
errors in part1)
  - adding sprites and css for non skin icons so that backend may show
icons even without skin installed (will be removed in 4.5 as uxw proposed)

the last step cannot happen before 3/4 since i need the information in
step 4 which icons of gfx/ folder are in need to be placed in the
sprites-corresponding to which "sprite-icon-name"

regards

Steffen