[TYPO3-core] RFC #14334: Remove section "Header legend" from install tool

Vladimir Podkovanov admin at sitesfactory.ru
Thu May 20 17:42:48 CEST 2010

Hi

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Problem:
> The "About" section of the Install Tool, which is opened after login has
> a section "Header legend", which explains the meanings of the different
> headers (which use Flash Messages).
>
> As the colors of the flash messages and the icons are already meaningful
> enough, this section only stretches the first page, a user sees and
> might prevent him to read the important information, because of there is
> so much text shown.

sorry -1

I can't see without reading legend first that grey square means
*something important to be aware of*
really I would rather treat light gray header as something without
importance

also for beginners could be hard to recognize that yellow header with
exclamation mark is not an error but warning - the word "warning" is not
present, so it leaves room for guesses is that fatal or so.

--
-rgds-
Vladimir