[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14327: Condition misses check for no logged in user

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 18 23:05:37 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper schrieb am 18.05.2010 23:00:
> Hi Ernesto,
>
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
>>
>> Something buggy in your ChangeLog entry. Bug #13670 isn't right, and
>> date seem to be wrong. Could you fix it?
>>

> yes, happened. i always copy a block for changelog and modify.
> btw - if you see such, you can fix it with your commit, i also correct
> things that i see like missing # or destroyed umlauts.
>
> I committed the correct changes.

Yep, I was just not sure if you meant something else. So I prefer to
have you fix it. :)

Also I don't like to commit such minor fixes in the ChangeLog along with
the RFC-commit, but usually handle it in a separate commit. This way we
don't "pollute" the changeset of a RFC with unrelated changes.

Cheers,
Ernesto