[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13670: Performance optimization: change while(list() to foreach()

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 18 22:47:34 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert schrieb am 18.05.2010 00:39:
> Am 17.05.2010, 19:45 Uhr, schrieb Lars Houmark <lars at houmark.com>:
>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> these errors astonish me - hopefully it was the last one.
>>
>> It wasn't. After seeing all of these follow-ups, I got a bit concerned
>> and decided to read the v5 patch from Steffen. Yes boring, but I found
>> that this part of the patch is breaking the fe_adminLib.inc file
>> completely due to syntax error:
>>

> Ouch.. reviewing by reading was very hard.. but it should have been done
> more carfully than just scrolling through - sorry.
>
> I just did a `php -l` over all .php files, the one in
> t3lib_querygenerator was the only parse error I could find this way.

I had done that too, missed the ".inc" files.

I have now made a little perl script and ran it over the original patch
to check if array / key / value changes were consistent, and found
another glitch.

So I just commited (rev. 7640) the attached follow-up to trunk. The
wrong variable name was making the EM not show the "Extensions found
only on this server" on "Import extensions" search result. It works
again after this follow-up.

Let's hope this is the last one. This was really a huge patch and thanks
for all the follow-ups and efford in post-reviewing it!

Cheers,
Ernesto