[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14396: Warn when KEEP_FILE is set

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun May 16 10:04:46 CEST 2010

Am 16.05.2010, 01:46 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> Type: bugfix
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14396
>
> When the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file contents "KEEP_FILE" it won't be
> deleted.
>
> Show flash message in setup when this is set.
> Disable the delete button (submit would create an error)

attached v2 which
* changes time() to $GLOBALS['EXEC_TIME'] (when we touch the line..)
* disables :hover state for disabled buttons

A bit academic, but when you open the user settings first and then change
the file to KEEP_FILE, it
* warns that the file has KEEP_FILE and thus can't be deleted
* deletes the file
* shows message that the file has been deleted successfully

Don't know, if you want to fix this.

It's really getting time for t3lib_util_installToolFile :-[

Nevertheless you get my +1 by reading and testing, as the usecase isn't
(shouldn't be) realistic.

Steffen