[TYPO3-core] RFC #14306: Links are not styled - looks like they were forgotten

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue May 11 10:02:10 CEST 2010

Am 10.05.2010, 11:12 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> it's still not consistent. See Basic Configuration where all links are
> underlined, some change from #333 to #000.
> In login form we have #777D7D and hover #333.
You're talking of the Backend login..
Yes, links are different. Also the buttons are slightly different.

> Couldn't we have one scheme for all links?
I'm a bit undecided.. Links in the Install Tool wit #777D7D look a bit too
light IMHO.

> When using patch from Lars with external links i would like to have them
> styled different (like blue)
blue again? :D

Attached two patches: One containing only my changes, the second
containing the whitespace cleanup.
I read few days ago "whitespace changes are okay for 3-line patches", so I
did the same and included them.

Steffen