[TYPO3-core] RFC #14322 : Feature: Include robots noindex meta tag in typo3 backend, especially login page

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat May 8 18:36:15 CEST 2010

Am 07.05.2010, 11:10 Uhr, schrieb Robert Heel <rheel at 1drop.de>:

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14322
>
> Branches:
> TYPO3_4-2 & TYPO3_4-3 & trunk
>
> Problem:
> TYPO3 should use the tag
> on the login page to ask search engines not to index that page.

Hi Robert,

thanks for your patch!

I've attached a version against trunk, which also adds this to the install
tool. As already suggested, I left the nofollow out.
Could you please do the same for 4.2 and 4.3?

Thanks
Steffen

P.S: Please create your patches against (in) the typo3_src folder, not
 from a folder containing typo3_old and typo3_new. The easiest way is to
use `svn diff` after checking out the sources from subversion.
If you're interested, I wrote a how-to some time ago:
http://typo3blogger.de/ab-in-den-core/