[TYPO3-core] RFC #11177: Feature: New options noRescale and resolutionFactor for getImgResource()

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Thu May 6 08:57:15 CEST 2010

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
 > I feel like we should split this patch up in two RFCs. The one is
 > completely separate from the other.

OK

 > I attached a new patch for the "noScale" issue. Please check if this
 > works for you as well.

Patch does noes not work:
It misses to transfer 'noScale' to the options array.

Attached 11177_noscale_v2.patch ist working correctly.

Note: you change noRescale to noScale - was this intended ?
No Problem for me - just curious.

 > The resolution factor patch should be separate, and also needs to be
 > annotated better in the source code. However, in my eyes this should
 > be better to review once the noScale is through.
 > What do you think?

OK.

 > Also, the others are welcome to review "noScale" :)

So from me +1 by testing and +1 by reading for v2 of this patch.
Benni: can this still get in 4.4 ?

All the best,
   /Stefan (hoping to get this in 4.4)