[TYPO3-core] RFC #11177: Feature: New options noRescale and resolutionFactor for getImgResource()

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu May 6 01:34:57 CEST 2010

Hey Stefan,

I reviewed your patch.

I feel like we should split this patch up in two RFCs. The one is
completely separate from the other.

I attached a new patch for the "noScale" issue. Please check if this
works for you as well.

The resolution factor patch should be separate, and also needs to be
annotated better in the source code. However, in my eyes this should be
better to review once the noScale is through.

What do you think?

Also, the others are welcome to review "noScale" :)

All the best,
Benni.