[TYPO3-core] RFC #13634: ext_typoscript_setup.txt cannot be overriden by static files on the same level

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Wed May 5 18:26:02 CEST 2010

> No offense but I think we should use every chance to beautify the code
> before committing it :)

You're completely right, Dmitry.

But my approach was
- to keep the patch as lightweight as possible and
- 100% backwards compatible

to increase the chances that this patch goes into the core.

I added the check for "sys_" and for the root flag because it was there
in the original addExtensionStatistics() method and I assumed it was
there for a reason.

I don't think we should add constants for this. Maybe some comments
should do it.

Bye, and have a nice day...

Fabrizio