[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Tue May 4 14:21:26 CEST 2010

I discovered a condition under which the patched code will still fail:

Single quoted parts in the argument of function
t3lib_div::unQuoteFilename can be closed (=ended) by double quotes and
vice versa:

	t3lib_div::unQuoteFilenames("'aa bb\" cc'")
	: array =
	  0: string = "'aa bb\""
	  1: string = "cc'"

Attached you will find revised versions of all patches which will
eliminate this loophole.

Sorry for mixing up the situation now that so many positive votes have
been given.

Cheers, Jörg.