[TYPO3-core] RFC #14293: Bug: IRRE loading indicator makes label text jump

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon May 3 21:00:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14293

Branches: trunk

Problem: With the new AJAX loading method for the IRRE, there is a
of the label text, making it jump.

Not a very smooth way of doing it.

Solution: While loading the data in AJAX, replace the icon of the
element to the loading indicator and change it back to the icon on load
of all data.

How to test: Just run the patch and load any inline record, keep notice
of the loading icon.

Notes: I am not sure how to load an icon (the loading indicator) from
within JS. Currently hardcoded. Someone please enlighten me on how to
load this more correctly if possible :)

--
Lars Houmark