[TYPO3-core] FYI #2186: Error installing static_info_tables [DBAL]

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat May 1 23:23:57 CEST 2010

Just as info, with this patch, I could create a new TYPO3 install with latest 1-2-3 installer using an Oracle DBMS without any manual operation (that is only with 1-2-3 wizard) and could log
successfully into backend at the end of the process.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en