[TYPO3-core] FYI #2186: Error installing static_info_tables [DBAL]

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat May 1 23:20:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

FYI attached patches were committed.

Committed _core:
- TYPO3 trunk (rev. 7499)
- TYPO3 4-3 (rev. 7500)

Committed _dbal:
- DBAL trunk (rev. 32844)
- DBAL_1-1 (rev. 32845)
- DBAL_1-0 (rev. 32846)

Type: Bugfix

Problem:
I reopened this old bug because basically I discovered that UNIQUE keys could not be parsed while importing default DB structure in an Oracle DB.

ERROR: Query could not be parsed: "SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown in parseFieldDef()!: near "uid (uid) "". Query: "ALTER TABLE static_territories ADD UNIQUE uid (uid);"

Solution:
Fix parser

--
Xavier Perseguers