[TYPO3-core] RFC #14247: Add a compressor/concatenator for CSS and JS

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat May 1 13:15:52 CEST 2010

Am 01.05.2010, 12:32 Uhr, schrieb Susanne Moog <info at susannemoog.de>:

> Attached v2.
>
>> Please test and review :)

Hi Susanne, Helmut, Steffen, ...

thanks for taking care!

Will spent some time later on this topic, so here just my comments after
reading:

> // check, if $filename starts with $skinStylesheetDirectory (it's
> position 0, not FALSE!)
> - if (strpos($filename, $baseDirectory) === 0) {
> + if (is_int(strpos($filename, $baseDirectory))) {
Please adjust the comment. But when you didn't change the logic, $filename
starts with $baseDirectory or doesn't contain it anywhere. Ah.. and what
comes to my mind: The baseDirectory "stylesheets/visual/" can also be
included in
EXT:iamnotaskin/stylesheets/visual/style-for-my-specific-module.css
So I'm still for checking for position 0.

> // leave files not in the stylesheet directories uncompressed
Why this? I would compress everything, except it is set to compress =
FALSE in PageRenderer. Therefore we should be able to get those files to
exclude in the paramter $options from PageRenderer.

Yeah.. and that was it, as you changed in v2 "PATH_site . TYPO3_maindir"
to "PATH_typo3"

Steffen