[TYPO3-core] RFC #14247: Add a compressor/concatenator for CSS and JS

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Sat May 1 11:52:55 CEST 2010

Hi Helmut, hi all,

On 01.05.2010 01:53, Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> have to clarify a bit: committed v4 _without_ the unused compression
>> functions.
>
> Thanks for that.
>
> I did a bit of testing and found some issues like:
> * file_exists calls do not work because they use a relative path
> * cssFixRelativeUrlPaths() has the $newDir parameter which is not used
> * compression is not used ;)
> * compression function had some minor flaws
>
> Find attached a patch that fixes these things.

thanks for the new version. I took your version and reworked it a bit.
- uses pageRenderer->doCompress
- either compress the files or concatenate them or both (all cases work
independently)
- only concatenate files with media="all" set (so skins can bring a
print stylesheet)
- adjusted the regex as it replaced relative image paths recursively (so
you got ../some/directory/../../some/directory/../../some ...)

Please test and review :)

Susanne