[TYPO3-core] RFC #8305: SQL debug output is not shown in the Backend

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sat May 1 02:29:58 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i worked on the glitches. Here is v2 where a added / fixed the following:
>
> * removed the white line if console is hidden
> * solved the object debug (was in one line)
> * add a tab at first position "Close all"
> * if you click on close all or close the last tab, console will hide
> automatic
> * removed the header=integer feature for adding multiple br's, doesn't
> make sense anymore
> * added htmlspecialchars for header

Very nice. +1 by testing v2. My previous notes have been solved and no
more "white line" in the bottom of the interface. And the console goes
away completely when the last tab is closed.

A future improvement could be to make tabs movable, so you can order
them in whatever preference you feel like :) I see this console being
used for a lot of development related features in the future, and with
that the amount of tabs will accelerate :)

Others please test so we can get this in beta2 :)

--
Lars Houmark