[TYPO3-core] RFC #133: Quotes database [t3quotes] results_at_a_time

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Mar 27 09:49:20 CET 2010

Hey,

On 08.03.10 12:10, David Bruchmann wrote:
> a) nothing, that's right - who is working on Kaspars extensions?
If you're interested in this extension and it hasn't been fixed by the
extension owner, ask if you could take over the maintainership of this
extension to actively develop on this extension and publish updates. The
core team is not authorized to fix changes in extensions (even if they
are Kaspers').

Please contact Kasper directly, if you have further interest in this
topic, ask him for the key, and publish updates to TER. Then, make sure
to close the BT entry then :)

> b) for one line? if it can be fixed and is required I can produce one.
We're working with patches, all the time. Even for one line :)

All the best,
Benni.