[TYPO3-core] RFC #133: Quotes database [t3quotes] results_at_a_time

David Bruchmann typo3-team-core at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Mar 8 12:10:13 CET 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>
Gesendet:   Montag, 8. März 2010 11:44:00
An:         typo3-team-core at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-core] RFC #133: Quotes database [t3quotes]
results_at_a_time
> Hey,
>
> I have a few questions:
>
> a) What does this have to do with the TYPO3 Core?
>
> b) Why is there no patch for the solution?
>
> If this is about an extension, please contact the extension owner.
>
> All the best,
> Benni.

Hi

contacting Kasper I hadn't any luck in the past - id didn't get any
answere. Furthermore this bug is so old that kaspar could have fixed it
since 6 years.

a) nothing, that's right - who is working on Kaspars extensions?

b) for one line? if it can be fixed and is required I can produce one.

Best Regards
David