[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9581: clean up t3lib_exec

Felix Oertel post at typo3felix.de
Fri Mar 26 13:45:16 CET 2010

Hi,

not yet ready ;-)

line 319 - 320:

$pathSetup = implode("\n", t3lib_div::trimExplode(',',
$GLOBALS['SYS']['binSetup'], 1));
$pathSetup = t3lib_div::trimExplode("\n", $pathSetup, 1);

There is "['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']" missing. Anyway I don't like this hole
explode(implode(explode()))-stuff ... why not:

preg_split('/[\n,]+/', $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['binSetup']);
(thanks to steffenk ;-)

Additionally there were some smaller CGL-issues (mainly missing space in
"foreach(" and in declaration-parameters).

I attached a cleaned patch considering this stuff ...

Regards, foertel