[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9581: clean up t3lib_exec

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 26 12:53:50 CET 2010

Hi,

> * use PHP5 function static declaration
> * use static member variables instead of globals
> * reformat according to CGL

Thanks to Felix for refreshing this issue.

Attached is v8 of the patch. It adds some forgotten CGL cleanups or some
new ones from more recent CGL updates (e.g. booleans should be uppercase).

Most importantly I have removed from the patch a revert of a previous
patch, which seems abusive to me.

I'm talking about the following lines:

+		if (TYPO3_OS=='WIN') {
+// TODO: add the most common paths for WIN
+			$sysPathArr = array_merge($sysPathArr, array (
+				'C:/Programs' => 'C:/Programs',
+				'C:/Perl/bin' => 'C:/Perl/bin',
+			));
+  		} else { // UNIX

which reintroduced wrong Windows exec paths that were purposefully
removed in rev 6521, related to: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12547

I tested by checking the "Installed services" report which contains
check of all available executable paths and found it to be working like
before.

I would like to have fresh votes on this patch.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter