[TYPO3-core] RFC #13735: Add handling of Wizzards->suggest for FlexForm's relational fields

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Mar 9 18:07:51 CET 2010

ellou' Steffen!
W dniu 2010-03-09 08:04, Steffen Gebert pisze:
> Am 06.03.2010, 15:09 Uhr, schrieb Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
> <vsbies at wp.pl>:
>
>> ellou' List!,
>>
>> this is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: feature
> IMHO bug
>>
>> Branch: 4.3, trunk
> bug -> 4.3 is ok ;-)

Type: bug

Branch: 4.3

as you will :)

> this is really an annoyance - I already put some efforts on this at the
> UXW, but didn't really solve it. Nice that you took care!

Thx.

> Is the format pi_flexform||field_name good? I think this is kind of a
> "new convention" - same would apply for the problem that the
> multi-select form field with a max-value of 1 accepts more than 1 values
> (don't remember the bug #).
> So I'd like to see a core-dev opinion on this!

Yeah I know that's non-conventional I just wanted to made as least
change as possible, so I used existing params of the function, in such
case I had to "compress" the data into one string.

It can be also done by additional modification of the JS file, so if you
think that would really be done in this way I'll do it.

> Could you give me a ready-to-use example, please? Don't have all the
> code in mind. I'm currently in vacation, so time is very limited :) Then
> will test ASAP

yeap, that's the sample flexform, wizard's implementation is identical
as in the TCA, but translated to xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<T3DataStructure>
     <langDisable>1</langDisable>
     <langChildren>0</langChildren>
   <ROOT>
     <type>array</type>
     <el>
       <single_pid>
         <TCEforms>
           <exclude>1</exclude>
           <label>Page to display detailed view</label>
           <config>
             <type>group</type>
             <internal_type>db</internal_type>
             <allowed>pages</allowed>