[TYPO3-core] RFC #13773: Add Hooks in page module in order to hide icons

Matthias Ewert matthias.ewert at denkwerk.com
Mon Mar 8 17:21:13 CET 2010

Hi,

yes there is a kind of redundancy in all these hooks, you're right, but
I havent found a central point in the source where I can add a hook
which affects all edit icons, or delete icons and so on and I'm not sure
if there is one. Do you have any idea? If necessary we can add a central
point to switch on and off the function icons, that would be a really
fancy solution, but I guess this is not doable with a couple of hooks.

Best,
Matthias