[TYPO3-core] RFC #13729: Cleanup: t3lib_div CGL Cleanup: Missing spaces around string concatenator

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Wed Mar 3 17:35:05 CET 2010

Am 03.03.10 16:37, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> don't you have a code formatter? Than it can be done with one click. I
> configured Zend to get core CGL, only missing 2-3 issues.
> I would prefer to have RFC per file.
>
> I don't want to block you, but manually doing this is time consuming and
> stupid work, so let's find the tools doing this automatic.

I used search/replace with regular expressions and some handwork to
insert the spaces. If you know a tool for Eclipse for CGLifying, i'd be
very thankful.

To limit this RFC these spaces was not only because of how much work it
is to completely CGLify the file. Completely CGLifying would mean almost
every line would be changed, which would make the review process quite hard.