[TYPO3-core] RFC #13729: Cleanup: t3lib_div CGL Cleanup: Missing spaces around string concatenator

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Mar 3 14:53:13 CET 2010

Hi,

haven't checked your patch, but your attachment says:

	x-mac-type="0"; 	x-mac-creator="0";
	 name="13729_v1.diff"

It would be cool if your mail client could stick to text/plain or
text/x-patch, as other clients would be able to display it "inline" (and
potentially with syntax highlighting, as for example with TB extension
"Colored diffs").

Cheers,
Ernesto