[TYPO3-core] RFC #13634: ext_typoscript_setup.txt cannot be overriden by static files on the same level

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Mon Jun 28 10:59:53 CEST 2010

> What do you think ?

I don't think this is a good idea. This is not a feature of extension
and having ext_typoscript_setup.txt in extensions isn't generally a good
imho.

I think this feature fits perfectly where I first proposed to put it,
because this place right now already decides where to include the templates.

Bye, and have a nice day,

Fabrizio

> PS: 5 days until T3DD10 :)

Looking forward to being there as well :)