[TYPO3-core] RFC #14858 : bugfix : imageLinkWrap.JSwindow triggers XSS warning or Fails

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sun Jun 27 22:34:29 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

>> Tested with trunk:
>> 1. when testing with an image content element, I get "Parameter Error:
>> Content not available" in the popup window.
>
> That happens when the hash could not be found in the cache. Did you
> empty cache after rendering the page and before clicking on the image?
No. If I clear all caches, exit the BE, render the page: I get this message.

>> 2. when testing with an image in the RTE, the image is linked to in
>> the current window, not in a popup window.
>
> With my trunk (no patches, just rev. 8066, just checked and in install
> tool temp files removed, all caches cleared) RTE wouldn't create any
> linkEnlarge effects on images (magic image and plain image).
You may need to include Static Template "ClickEnlarge Rendering
(rtehtmlarea)" in your TS template.

> This patch does not influence the creation of a JS popup window. Are you
> sure there is nothing else in your installation that may influence this?
> RTE changes?

Yes, you're right. I had some settings left over from some past tests.

Now, I get the same error in both contexts.

Regards,
Stan