[TYPO3-core] RFC #14858 : bugfix : imageLinkWrap.JSwindow triggers XSS warning or Fails

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 27 20:52:05 CEST 2010

Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Hi Jigal,
>>
>> How to test:
>> Create an image content element with clickEnlarge enabled. IE8 now shows
>> the popup without a notice that it modified the link and the close on
>> click action works. In Safari the popup now works correctly.
>>
> Tested with trunk:
> 1. when testing with an image content element, I get "Parameter Error:
> Content not available" in the popup window.

That happens when the hash could not be found in the cache. Did you
empty cache after rendering the page and before clicking on the image?

> 2. when testing with an image in the RTE, the image is linked to in the
> current window, not in a popup window.

With my trunk (no patches, just rev. 8066, just checked and in install
tool temp files removed, all caches cleared) RTE wouldn't create any
linkEnlarge effects on images (magic image and plain image).

This patch does not influence the creation of a JS popup window. Are you
sure there is nothing else in your installation that may influence this?
RTE changes?

Thanks for testing! (I don't expect this one to be committed without a
lengthy discussion and at least five versions ;-) )

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl